- What is Allsalone.com?
- How do I post an offer?
- How much does it cost to post offers?
- How do I register?
- What are the types of membership?
- Who should sign-up for a Free Membership account?
- Who should sign-up for a Premium Membership account?
- How long does it take to set up my account?
- How can I upgrade the membership to a premium?
- How do I log in?
- Do I have to log in every time I visit the site?
- Do I need to log out after I finish visiting the pages of my interest?
- I would like to change my email address or password. What should I do?
- I forgot my password! What should I do?
- I forgot my login! What should I do?
- How long does my posted offer stay on the site?
- What is an automatic repost function?
- Is your payment processor secure?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Will you provide me with membership and payment confirmation?
- In this site, should I use English only?
1. What is Allsalone.com?
The Allsalone.com website has been specially created to make the life of anyone who wants to trade around the world a lot easier. This website functions as a virtual noticeboard where people can post messages for free offering products or services. We don't make any arrangements for you, we just provide a platform on which you can post your offers and search those of others.
2. How do I post an offer?
To post a trade offer on our website you have to register first. Once you are registered you can post offers by clicking on Add New Offer.
3. How much does it cost to post
Posting offers or replying to premium offers on Allsalone.com is free! Premium members offering products or services can find each other on this common platform without any interference and can find the details needed to contact each other.
4. How do I register?
On any of the pages of Allsalone.com follow the link Sign Up. A registration form will be displayed. Fields marked * are mandatory fields. Please, fill in all the details properly. The information you provide on this form will be saved and used to auto-fill all forms when you "Send Inquiry".
5. What are the types of membership?
Allsalone.com offers two types of membership: Free Membership & Premium Membership. To view the details, use theSign Up link.
9. How can I upgrade the membership to
Simply log in to your account and click on Upgrade to Premium link.
10. How do I log in?
You may log in by entering your Email and Password in the login form on the left side of every page. There are restricted areas in the site and these areas can be accessed only if the user is authorized to do so.
11. Do I have to log in every time I
visit the site?
You have to log in only if you want to visit the restricted areas. Such areas can be accessed only by authorized users with valid email and password.
12. Do I need to log out after I finish
visiting the pages of my interest?
It is advisable to log out everytime you log in and visit the pages you are interested in. Once you log out, no one else can impersonate you during that session. Moreover, if you are a premium member with the authority to transact on behalf of your company, it is doubly important that you take adequate precaution against being impersonated.
13. I would like to change my email
address or password. What should I do?
To change your registration details, you have to log in and go to the Account Manager link. There you can change the required fields and in an automatic confirmation letter confirm a new email address.
14. I forgot my password! What should I
In the Member's Login section you can find a Forgot Password? link. Click on this link and enter the email address that you used to register. Your password will be sent to you within a few minutes. If for some reason, you are unable to access the email account, specified in your Account Manager, then you should think about new account registration.
15. I forgot my login! What should I do?
Use Contact Us link on the main menu and describe the problem with some kind of information about your company and contact email address. If for some reason, you are unable to access the email account, specified in your Account Manager, then you should think about new account registration.
16. How long does my posted offer stay
on the site?
All offers will be kept in your Offer's manager section until you delete them by yourself.
17. What is an automatic repost function?
Because there are better things to do in life than fill in forms, we have added this option for premium members who have the same offer day by day and want to update it automatically. Don't forget to cancel your offer unless you dig those phone calls.
20. Will you provide me with membership
and payment confirmation?
Yes. After you have completed your transaction, you will be prompted to print the page as your receipt. You will then receive an email confirming that we have received your order.
21. In this site, should I use English
Yes. We are looking for reliable and capable worldwide partners. These partner sites may be operated in their languages. However, for the time being, we request to use English for the company's and offer's details.